Atkinson2k

Nov 23, 2020
I’ve ordered 3 times on line was thinking I was doing something wrong
but 2 landed on the mat this morning 😂😂

Probably down to COVID / furlough - just have to be patient 🙂

Reactions: kinboshi

PaulMc

Feb 24, 2021
My brochure arrived this morning. Filled in the online request only 2/3 days ago. Not sure if it's my local dealer sending out, if so then Steven Eagell have done well.

Reactions: Atkinson2k

MrJ

Jan 12, 2021
North West
Looks like there's as much profit to be made flipping brochures as cars: 😲

1627922326266.png

1627922370110.png

Jord

May 3, 2021
Some people do love a brochure and they can be collectable. Like anything though if people think they can make a few quid, they will.

MrJ

Jan 12, 2021
North West
I ordered mine the week before ordering my car. I got the car beginning of June, still waiting for the brochure. Crazy world.
I kept ordering them but nothing was happening, then about 5 turned up at once. I'm sitting on a goldmine, reckon it's definitely the new Bitcoin 🤑

MichaelH

Jul 15, 2021
Zurich
As in the title, I asked the salesman after my test drive if he could source me a brochure. He smiled and said I will sent you something via email, I took it from his response that Toyota have not produced one. This seems a little strange, can anyone confirm either way? Thank you in advance.
I've got a physical copy from the garage (in German) but have downloaded the PDF in English so I have it... :)

Reactions: Coastliner

Baza

Jan 24, 2021
Blackpool
I kept ordering them but nothing was happening, then about 5 turned up at once. I'm sitting on a goldmine, reckon it's definitely the new Bitcoin 🤑
Same here, clicked on brochure and nothing seemed to happen, did this three times. Told the misses that the site is rubbish, she said let me have a go, ordered two more. All arrived over the next 4 weeks. I think I have enough to pay off my car.

• Haha
Reactions: kinboshi and MrJ

JonW

Mar 19, 2021
Sydney
Does anyone have a direct link to the brochure-by-post order page on the uk website? Everytime I look I can only find email and download as the options. :(

Id love to order one up so my uk family (Dad and my nephew - who is mad about cars) can see what ive bought.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone have a direct link to the brochure-by-post order page on the uk website? Everytime I look I can only find email and download as the options. :(

Id love to order one up so my uk family (Dad and my nephew - who is mad about cars) can see what ive bought.
Not sure if you can stlil order them. If you can't, PM me your folks address and i'll send them one (I could make a small fortune with how many I ended up with :LOL:)

Reactions: JonW and MrJ

Smoothound

Jun 17, 2021
Worthing, West Sussex

Yeah I noticed this too!:cry::cry: No option to order a hard copy any more but I guess it goes with the fact they are all sold now and probably adds to the idea that there is unlikely to be a 2nd build after 2022 :unsure: :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: JonW
AIB Insurance advert