GR sticker pack

Buy now for 18.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase

Registered vendor
Nov 27, 2020
Barnsley
Sticky, would you be able to provide similar sticker sheets but for my own logo if I provide you with the png files? Would be a huge help
PM me the file and I'll have a look for you. Shouldn't be a problem

Reactions: p3lwo

F8CMF

May 17, 2021
Hey Andy, just ordered mudflap sticker pack, is there a guide on best way to apply these type of vinyls, can you use soapy water or similar to apply to get them alligned? Then squeedgie it out? With them being individual letters is there a coating over for application you then peel off or do you have to allign and stick each one independent of each other? Sorry for the queries, ordered some of eBay and didn't get a good result. Prefer this design so just want to get best application possible, flaps are of car so should be able to get it right with an assist from the pros 👍

Registered vendor
Nov 27, 2020
Barnsley
Hey Andy, just ordered mudflap sticker pack, is there a guide on best way to apply these type of vinyls, can you use soapy water or similar to apply to get them alligned? Then squeedgie it out? With them being individual letters is there a coating over for application you then peel off or do you have to allign and stick each one independent of each other? Sorry for the queries, ordered some of eBay and didn't get a good result. Prefer this design so just want to get best application possible, flaps are of car so should be able to get it right with an assist from the pros 👍
Thanks fot he purchase
God only knows what people are sending out via eBay these days!
Everything is held together with an application tape, which is then removed after fitting.
Simply line them up, rub them down and peel the tape away. DON'T USE WATER to fit them, they're so small there's absolutely no need, you'll just be making life difficult for yourself.

Reactions: mjScall

Leepingfrog

Jul 31, 2021
A pack of 4 A5 sized sheets of assorted GR and GR Toyota Gazoo Racing decals. The larger decals are ideal for fitting to mudflaps!

These are high quality printed then contour cut items with a clear laminate to protect the print, and are manufactured using a high tack vinyl so they'll stick to low energy substrates commonly used for mud flaps.

To clarify, individual letters are cut out, the 'GR' logo is printed. The light blue background is shown purely for a contrast to the white text. (See photos below)
These will be supplied with application tape fitted, though not shown here.

Price includes postage and VAT.

View attachment 9181

PLEASE NOTE: As of 5th July all packs will come with a set of black 'R' decals for those with red flaps to swap out, as the red 'R' doesn't show up well at all.
For anyone who has already purchased a set, if you're wanting some black 'R's for your red flaps, send me a PM and I'll pop some in the post for you. Please make sure you put your real name on the PM to save a back and forth trying to establish your identity.

International shipping : Please order as usual. We will deduct the UK sales tax (VAT) from thour invoice and use this to cover shipping fees.

PLEASE NOTE:
We cannot declare sold items as gifts, as this would be fraudulent.
Any duties due to customs in the recipient's country are the responsibility of the purchaser, if you are unsure of the amounts you may be required to pay PLEASE CHECK, OR DO NOT PURCHASE.
Hi sticky how do I know when I’ll get the sticker pack just bought

alfb

May 9, 2021
Hi sticky,
Ordered a sticker pack and the wheel arch PPF on Monday, just wanted to check you got the order ok! Post code ends 6JP
Cheers

Registered vendor
Nov 27, 2020
Barnsley
Hi sticky,
Ordered a sticker pack and the wheel arch PPF on Monday, just wanted to check you got the order ok! Post code ends 6JP
Cheers
Hi. Yes, all received and sorted. They were sent out on Thursday or Friday, so should be with you today / tomorrow

Reactions: alfb
Aug 25, 2021
A pack of 4 A5 sized sheets of assorted GR and GR Toyota Gazoo Racing decals. The larger decals are ideal for fitting to mudflaps!

These are high quality printed then contour cut items with a clear laminate to protect the print, and are manufactured using a high tack vinyl so they'll stick to low energy substrates commonly used for mud flaps.

To clarify, individual letters are cut out, the 'GR' logo is printed. The light blue background is shown purely for a contrast to the white text. (See photos below)
These will be supplied with application tape fitted, though not shown here.

Price includes postage and VAT.

View attachment 9181

PLEASE NOTE: As of 5th July all packs will come with a set of black 'R' decals for those with red flaps to swap out, as the red 'R' doesn't show up well at all.
For anyone who has already purchased a set, if you're wanting some black 'R's for your red flaps, send me a PM and I'll pop some in the post for you. Please make sure you put your real name on the PM to save a back and forth trying to establish your identity.

International shipping : Please order as usual. We will deduct the UK sales tax (VAT) from thour invoice and use this to cover shipping fees.

PLEASE NOTE:
We cannot declare sold items as gifts, as this would be fraudulent.
Any duties due to customs in the recipient's country are the responsibility of the purchaser, if you are unsure of the amounts you may be required to pay PLEASE CHECK, OR DO NOT PURCHASE.
HI I am new to the forum but would like to purchase a 4 pack of decals to fit to some black rallyflapz mudflaps please, how do I go about purchasing?

AIB Insurance advert
Buy now for 18.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase