GR Yaris Engineered Art

Lankan

Nov 2, 2020
Middlesex, UK
Okay, so we now have 6 of us confirmed, so have passed on the details provided to Black Art Graphics. Please keep an eye out for an email from Black Art Graphics, especially your 'Junk Email' box. As soon as each one of us has paid our 50% downpayment, Black Art will get to work putting together the first proof for review. Over to you all...

Note that I will be away from my laptop until the week beginning 14th June, but will occasionally check the forum if anyone else wishes to forward their details or have any questions. See my post above for further info.

Lankan
drrawle
(Ex) Black_GR
Peter308
treid
Blacklinesmatter

Mark

Jun 7, 2021
Bath/Wiltshire
This is an excellent idea and thanks for doing all the legwork. Unfortunately, my car is some way off and I don’t have a production date. Is it possible for Black Art Graphics to keep the offer open to those of us who might wish to order over the next 12 months? I‘m definitely interested but can’t order one yet.

Reactions: Lankan

Lankan

Nov 2, 2020
Middlesex, UK
This is an excellent idea and thanks for doing all the legwork. Unfortunately, my car is some way off and I don’t have a production date. Is it possible for Black Art Graphics to keep the offer open to those of us who might wish to order over the next 12 months? I‘m definitely interested but can’t order one yet.
@Mark, shouldn't be a problem. Once you have all the details, please DM me.

Everyone else, please let me know your Order Numbers so that I can keep track of them.

Also, once you have paid the deposit you would have received 2 emails; one acknowledging the order and the other with the following subject line:
Order No. NNNN - Please provide personalisation details.

Please file this email away until I review and share the initial proof(s) with you all (I will let you all know when to respond to that email). The Clio V6 commission took 5 goes to get it to a stage where I was happy with the result before I shared it with the group. As such, please be patient...

Any questions, please let me know, but please DM me your Order Numbers.

See my post above for further info, but so far we have the following signed up for this group buy:

Lankan (deposit paid)
drrawle
(Ex) Black_GR (deposit paid)
Peter308 (deposit paid)
treid (deposit paid)
Blacklinesmatter (deposit paid)
GR786

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark

Lankan

Nov 2, 2020
Middlesex, UK
any news Lankan ? :)
All in hand - on to the 3rd proof now, so very close to finalising the design - waiting on a few cosmetic changes to be done and a couple of techincal details to be corrected.

Wish the end of the 2021 WRC season was near as we could have added both the Drivers and Manufacturers Titles to go with the titles earned in 2018 (Manufacturers), 2019 & 2020 (both Drivers). :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: treid and Mark

treid

Dec 18, 2020
Prague, EU
All in hand - on to the 3rd proof now, so very close to finalising the design - waiting on a few cosmetic changes to be done and a couple of techincal details to be corrected.

Wish the end of the 2021 WRC season was near as we could have added both the Drivers and Manufacturers Titles to go with the titles earned in 2018 (Manufacturers), 2019 & 2020 (both Drivers). :cool:
Great news, let us now about "current view" :)

Lankan

Nov 2, 2020
Middlesex, UK
UPDATE
You all should have received an email with a link that will allow you to view/download your proof copy, and a separate link titled 'Add Amendments'. Please view/download your proof and then use the latter to add any changes or personalisation details that you wish to do or add.

Once you are happy with the proof you can 'Approve for Manufacture', at which point you will be asked to pay the remaining 50%, and sit back and relax... :)

Have fun personalising your GRY...

NOTE: Okay, looks like you will have to play a bit of 'spot the mistake' as there still is a typo in the technical details related to the Front Brakes... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: doabackflip

Lankan

Nov 2, 2020
Middlesex, UK
UPDATE
You all should have received an email with a link that will allow you to view/download your proof copy, and a separate link titled 'Add Amendments'. Please view/download your proof and then use the latter to add any changes or personalisation details that you wish to do or add.

Once you are happy with the proof you can 'Approve for Manufacture', at which point you will be asked to pay the remaining 50%, and sit back and relax... :)

NOTE: Okay, looks like you will have to play a bit of 'spot the mistake' as there still is a typo in the technical details related to the Front Brakes... :rolleyes:

Peter308

Nov 17, 2020
Prague & Northumberland
UPDATE

Just checked and no email received yet ☹️

AIB Insurance advert