January 2021 & Friends Orders

Bvmbl3

Aug 8, 2021
Northampton
Given the rigid way VED works in the UK, you cannot purchase more than 12 months at a time, and therefore you will get a maximum of 12 months, with any of the remaining month sold as "part thereof"

Vehicle registered on the 25th of any month, will be 11 months and x days VED, vehicle registered 1st of any month, will be the full 12. VED is due on the date of transfer of ownership.

So to @murp if someone collects this week or next, their VED will be due for renewal at the end of the previous month (31 Aug 2022)

murp

Apr 24, 2021
Given the rigid way VED works in the UK, you cannot purchase more than 12 months at a time, and therefore you will get a maximum of 12 months, with any of the remaining month sold as "part thereof"

Vehicle registered on the 25th of any month, will be 11 months and x days VED, vehicle registered 1st of any month, will be the full 12. VED is due on the date of transfer of ownership.

So to @murp if someone collects this week or next, their VED will be due for renewal at the end of the previous month (31 Aug 2022)
i'm sure i read on here or somewhere else, that this is not the case for new cars, but maybe i'm imagining it cos i cant find a reference to it anywhere :ROFLMAO:

Overshoes

Feb 4, 2021
Collected mine this afternoon

Yaris.jpg

Frostie

Feb 1, 2021
Derbyshire
I think mine was one of the last few orders they took online with a £250 deposit.

I just called them and they said mid - late Dec 21 - not sure whether to believe that or not?
Hi and welcome….
There are a couple of February order threads on the go….
I would say that your dealer is correct, my original ETA was the end of December from a 2nd Feb order, new ETA is the end of October.

gr-fun

Staff member
Nov 24, 2020
Cheshire
  • Wow
Reactions: kinboshi

GRonimo

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, Euphony Ace. Car still in Derby at present so realistically looking at the end of next week for delivery to me as my dealer is doing a few jobs for me prior to collection.
Mine was Euphony Ace. After error advising it was in dealership last week, a revised date to Scotland is arriving at dealer monday 20th and collect end-of-play ( start of play!!😜😜) Tuesday. 🤞🤞

Reactions: BadgerBen
AIB Insurance advert