Phone holder

tonigmr2

Apr 15, 2021
I just use a gooseneck cable holds it beautifully in the tray under the screen.
BDBF1E2B-CFB4-4D85-944F-AB80007FC901.jpeg

mattipuh

Feb 17, 2021
🇫🇮
Brodit here aswell - magnetic holder is a joke. Actually I had brodit holder with my VW Amarok back in the days and it worked very well - was solid and never lost the phone.

ordered also 15cm charging cable - hope it will reach..

Reactions: Stu53

Stu53

Feb 8, 2021
Brodit here aswell - magnetic holder is a joke. Actually I had brodit holder with my VW Amarok back in the days and it worked very well - was solid and never lost the phone.

ordered also 15cm charging cable - hope it will reach..
15cm cable is perfect for brodit - the only issue is the cable brushes my hand going into 3rd….. need to find a way to keep it out of the way but generally - brodit is very good

Reactions: mattipuh

kinboshi

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2020
Rutland
Reactions: Spirited

Stu53

Feb 8, 2021
Did you see the curly cable that someone posted a link to? I got one for mine, and think it'll do the job nicely.
No I’ve not tested it much yet - a ‘normal’ one bends round nicely - perfect length but just slightly irritating! Either a curly one or one that will keep a shape that u bend it into will solve it.

mattipuh

Feb 17, 2021
🇫🇮
15cm cable is perfect for brodit - the only issue is the cable brushes my hand going into 3rd….. need to find a way to keep it out of the way but generally - brodit is very good
Not sure if installed correctly but 15cm wasnt near on reaching, maybe 20cm would have done the trick..?

scott-o

May 17, 2021
Brodit are great, had one in a previous car and my GR one came today so I'll take it to the dealer's tomorrow and fit in the car park when I pick my car up!

Reactions: Kaxe and mattipuh

Silver

Dec 19, 2020
Brodit are great, had one in a previous car and my GR one came today so I'll take it to the dealer's tomorrow and fit in the car park when I pick my car up!
Post a pic with cable attached
I hid cable to rear of cup holders but then can’t easily access phone
If your method with usb attached looks tidy will go down that route
Cheers

GR-CH

Apr 21, 2021
I suggest trying the dashboard tray before committing to a separate holder, as some combos of case material and phone size make it quite effective. I have an iPhone12 in the biggest size which takes up most of the tray (so no chance to build up “momentum” if moving around) and the Apple leather case creates quite a lot of friction with the rubber … result is that it never comes out, even in the most “abrupt” circumstances … ;)

Reactions: JCR
AIB Insurance advert