Do you mean any jump start would cause permanent damage?Definitely not OK. You will bend the plates in the battery and it will never perform at its full capacity after such a huge current surge.
I don't have access to power point for my car as i park mine on the street in front of my property.A C-Tek battery conditioner will desulphate the plates, keep the battery at its peak performance and you won't have to worry.
Though someone suggested physically taking the battery off the car and leave it on a bench to trickle charge it indoors. you reckon that would work?
Due to circumstances sometimes i have to leave my vehicle for extended period of times (2-3 months).