- No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums
- Do not post copyright-infringing material
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
- Do not cross post questions
- Remain respectful of other members at all times, including staff
- No more than one forum account
- No inappropriate language – Swearing that is contextually understandable, even if it is spelled incorrectly, e.g. removing a letter
- Commercial posting that does not comply with the “For Sale Requirements”
- Continual posting in the wrong forum
- No Racist/Prejudice Remarks
Buying and Selling rules
View our buying and selling rules
Commercial Trading rules
Warnings, Suspensions, and Points System
A points system has been introduced to accompany warnings for those who break the forum rules.
To make it easy to understand, we have adopted a system that is similar to a UK driving licence.
You start with a clean licence with (no points), but for transgressions you can receive a warning and points. If you reach 12 points, your account will be suspended for a period of time, until your points expire and you fall below 12 points again.
Different transgressions will receive different points. A minor offence might receive 1-3 points, for example, whereas a serious breaking of the forum rules might incur 6-12 points (or more). The length of time these points will sit on your “licence” will also depend on the severity of the offence and what the moderating team deems appropriate. Some might be on your licence for a matter of days or weeks, others might be on your licence for months.
If you commit an offence that the mods deem worthy of a sanction, you’ll be sent a warning via the forum messaging to your inbox.